2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications
15-17 November 2021
IEEE AP-S Ulrich L. Rohde Best Innovative Paper Awards
Description: These awards are given to two most innovative conference papers presented at the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (2021 IEEE CAMA).
Prize: The two best innovative conference papers award consist of a monetary prize/honorarium of $500, each.
Eligibility: The recipient/s of each award must be members of the IEEE and in good standing.
Basis for Judging: Factors to be considered for evaluation of the innovative papers will be determined primarily by Technical program Committee associated with this conference. In addition, a larger version of the paper may be submitted to the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation and published after going through the usual review process for publication
- All authors wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the regular 2021 IEEE CAMA paper submission process.
- To be considered, the submission must describe work as mentioned above.
- Innovative Paper submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Paper Review Committee in the same manner as all other paper submissions.
- To be considered for the Ulrich L. Rohde Best innovative paper awards, the papers must be presented at the 2021 IEEE CAMA conference.
- Judging will be performed by a specially dedicated technical committee of experts.The winner will be announced, and the award presented during 2021 IEEE CAMA.