2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications
15-17 November 2021
2021 IEEE AP-S Industrial Engineering Paper Award
The 2021 IEEE AP-S Industrial Engineering Paper (IEP) award on Antenna Measurements and Applications will be given to the paper judged to be the most innovative in terms of practical, industrial engineering related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation presented at the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (2021 IEEE CAMA).
Prize: The Industrial Engineering Paper Award consists of a monetary prize/honorarium of $500
Eligibility: The recipient(s) must be members of the IEEE and in good standing.
Industrial Engineering Paper Competition Submission Requirements:
- All authors wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the regular 2021 IEEE CAMA paper submission process.
- To be considered, the submission must describe work as mentioned above.
- Industrial Engineering Paper submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Paper Review Committee in the same manner as all other paper submissions.
- To be considered for the IEP award, the paper must be presented at the 2021 IEEE CAMA conference.
- Judging will be performed by a specially formed IEP committee of experts.The winner will be announced, and the award presented during 2021 IEEE CAMA.