2021 IEEE CAMA REGISTRATION
Registration Terms and Policies
- Each registration includes an admission to the virtual conference and one copy of the proceedings in electronic format (delivered online).
- You must be an IEEE Member at the time of registration to receive the related discounted registration rate and provide your IEEE Member number. Please visit ieee.org/join for details on joining IEEE.
- Every individual attending the event must register separately. Refund policy: No refunds after October 15, 2021.
- Each accepted paper must be linked to one registered person by 15 October 2021. Any paper not linked to a registered person by 15 October 2021 will be withdrawn from the technical program and proceedings.
For the registration, please follow the link:
If you have any questions about registering, please contact the Conference General Chair by email at email@example.com.
(All Rates in USD $)
|Deadline: 15 October|
|Registration Fee linked with one paper||IEEE Member||USD $130|
|Non-IEEE Member||USD $165|
|IEEE Member Student||USD $100|
|Non-IEEE Member Student||USD $125|
|Additional paper registration fee||USD $100
|Before 15 October||15 October-15 November|
|Registration Fee without paper*||IEEE Member||USD $0||USD $0|
|Non-IEEE Member||USD $50||USD $50|
|IEEE Member Student||USD $0||USD $0|
|Non-IEEE Member Student||USD $30||USD $30|
* For co-author(s) whose paper is already registered or attendees who do not have an accepted paper