2021 IEEE CAMA REGISTRATION
Registration Terms and Policies
- Each registration includes an admission to the virtual conference and one copy of the proceedings in electronic format (delivered online).
- You must be an IEEE Member at the time of registration to receive the related discounted registration rate and provide your IEEE Member number. Please visit ieee.org/join for details on joining IEEE.
- Every individual attending the event must register separately. Refund policy: No refunds after October 15, 2021.
- Each accepted paper must be linked to one registered person by 15 October 2021. Any paper not linked to a registered person by 15 October 2021 will be withdrawn from the technical program and proceedings.
If you have any questions about registering, please contact the Conference General Chair by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All Rates in USD $)
|Deadline: 15 October|
|Registration Fee linked with one paper||IEEE Member||USD $130|
|Non-IEEE Member||USD $165|
|IEEE Member Student||USD $100|
|Non-IEEE Member Student||USD $125|
|Additional paper registration fee||USD $100
|Before 15 October||15 October-15 November|
|Registration Fee without paper*||IEEE Member||USD $0||USD $0|
|Non-IEEE Member||USD $50||USD $50|
|IEEE Member Student||USD $0||USD $0|
|Non-IEEE Member Student||USD $30||USD $30|
* For co-author(s) whose paper is already registered or attendees who do not have an accepted paper