Abstract Submission Deadline for Regular Sessions: 30 June 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline for Special Sessions: 15 July 2021
Notification of Acceptance for Regular Papers: 30 July 2021
Final paper (2-6 pages) Submission Deadline: 15 October 2021
Two 2021 IEEE CAMA Ulrich L. Rohde Awards for the Best Innovative Papers
2021 CAMA Industrial Engineering Paper Award
2021 IEEE AP-S Tapan K. Sarkar Best Student Award
Author Instructions and Submission Guidelines
Paper Submission Guidelines
Authors are invited to submit contributions for review and consideration for presentation in the 2021 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA) on topics of interest, including advances and innovations related to antenna measurements in controlled and non-controlled (in-situ) environments, electromagnetic measurement methods and techniques, scattering and diffraction measurements, near-field and far-field measurements, radar, RCS measurements, and processing, microwave, millimeter-wave, and THz systems, sensors, modeling, simulations, and predictions of measurements in realistic environments, inverse & imaging methods and techniques, and all relationships of these areas to applications such as electromagnetic metrology and compatibility, radar measurements, terrestrial and space-based communications including wireless communications, sensing, electronic warfare, UAVs, UAS, and drones, non-destructive testing, industry medicine, and e-health, etc.
Papers will be selected for presentation in either oral (regular or special) sessions or poster sessions.
Additional Instructions for Authors
All papers for the 2020 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA) must follow a two-step procedure with the following deadlines.
Submission of Abstract for Regular Sessions
Submission of Abstract for Special Sessions
30 June 2021
15 July 2021
|Notification of acceptance for regular papers||30 July 2021|
|Full paper and presenter registration||15 October 2021|
The Abstract and Final Paper submissions to log on https://ieeeaps.papercept.net/.
Papers will not be accepted after these dates. Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be accepted. Instructions, templates, and format examples are provided below.
At the time of submission, for authors of regular sessions, you will be asked to identify a primary topic (required) from the topic list. A secondary topic could be also provided if necessary. The identification of a secondary topic in addition to a primary one will help ensure that your paper, if accepted, is assigned to the most appropriate session for presentation.
Abstracts and papers for the special sessions must comply with all submission requirements and instructions for authors, including the submission deadlines. Authors of papers in special sessions are required to make sure they select the appropriate name of the special session during the submission process.
All one-page abstract submissions must be received in PDF format via https://ieeeaps.papercept.net/ website on or before Wednesday 30 June for regular papers and on or before Thursday 15 July for Special session papers.
The mandatory template to prepare your 1-page abstract is available on https://ieeeaps.papercept.net/images/IEEEAPS_Templates.zip
Authors of regular and special sessions must submit electronically in a PDF format (*.pdf) file, a one-page abstract containing sufficient information to allow the Technical Program Committee (TPC) to evaluate their contribution.
For you to be able to access the submission system as author, reviewer, program committee member, session chair, etc., you only need a single account (PIN) on https://ieeeaps.papercept.net/. You cannot access the system without a PIN therefore it is important that you create one first.
To create a PIN
- Go to https://ieeeaps.papercept.net/ and follow the PIN link.
- Click on “Next” next to Register a new PIN option.
- Fill in required information about your surname, first name, affiliation, country and email to set the PIN up.
- You will receive the PIN and link to set up password on the entered email (please note that your SPAM settings or your institutional mail system may prevent email from being delivered, so it is safer to add a non-institutional email as well).
- Due to security reasons, we cannot send you a password by email. Instead, return to the PIN link and click on Next button, next to Set/Reset your password option. In the ensuing screen, enter the PIN number and follow instructions to receive a one time use code to set your password. Leave this screen as is.
- Check your email to find the code sent (it would look something like: 78QwgQHgSv this code is NOT your password) to you and enter the code in the text box displayed for this purpose in the previous step to create a password. Please save the password on your computer.
- Login using your PIN and newly created password to complete account information that is needed for essential functionality.
- You will also be required to submit the required opt-in consent. If you do not accept the opt-in conditions, you will not be able to use the PIN just created.
- Once you have done that you will be able to access the system.
Note that your PIN is permanent, so you do not have to create a new PIN if you change your email or affiliation. You can simply update the email address. Upon login, you will be able to access any active role in any conference held under the sub-domain ieeeaps.papercept.net
You can create PINs for your co-authors following the first three steps as above. PIN owners will have to complete the rest of the steps on their own.
Important: When you first submit an abstract, you only need to know the PIN(s), you must not login to submit the abstract. However, to update the abstract or to update information about the submission, the designated “Corresponding author” must login.
While submitting your abstract please select a primary topic and a secondary topic from the topic list. If the Abstract has been requested for a Special Session presentation, while submitting please select the Special Session in the session list.
All co-authors will receive an acknowledgement of abstract submission. After the review, all authors will be notified of acceptance by 30 July 2021.
Final Paper Submission
The corresponding author of an accepted abstract shall submit by 15 October 2021 an executed IEEE copyright form together with the final version of the work to be published in the USB Conference proceedings and to be submitted to IEEE XPlore for possible inclusion. Note that copyright form will be signed electronically as part of the final submission step. As per IEEE policy, all the final works will be further reviewed and checked for originality with Cross-Check [IEEE recommends 70% of originality].
The final work can be in the form of:
A Full final paper (min two pages, max six pages) prepared by following the rules given in the IEEE Full final paper template
Please use the following templates:
• for LaTeX
• for A4 MS WordAt the time of final submissions, your manuscript will be checked for margins as well as IEEE PDF compliance. Files that do not comply with these requirements will be prevented from being uploaded. You can also upload MS-Word file using the above template, or LaTeX content all zipped together including the style file, images, references and one main source file that must be called root.tex. These will be converted for you to meet PDF compliance. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that margins are accurate.
Before you can submit for final paper, you will need to transfer copyrights to the IEEE via a web interface through the submission system.
Presented papers will be included in IEEE Xplore®, if the authors choose this option during the final submission process.
At least one of the authors of each paper must register at the conference. An author cannot register more than two papers in his/her name as ”presenting author”. This applies to regular and special sessions; otherwise the papers will not be published.
Please note that the 2021 IEEE CAMA reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from the proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore® if the paper is not presented at the conference (no-show paper).
Best Paper Awards
2021 CAMA Industrial Engineering Paper Award
The 2021 CAMA Industrial Engineering Paper (IEP) Award of USD$500 will be given to the paper judged to be the most innovative in terms of practical, industrial engineering related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation. The winner will be announced, and the award presented at the Gala dinner.
2021 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Ulrich L. Rohde Innovative Conference Paper Awards
This annual award will be given to the two most innovative conference papers with a honorarium of USD$500 each, presented at the IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications. The winners will be announced, and the award presented at the Gala dinner.
Correspondence, including inquiries, concerning sessions (regular and special sessions), abstracts, final papers, technical program, and copyright forms, should be directed to Danilo Erricolo email@example.com, and Claire Migliaccio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 IEEE AP-S Tapan K. Sarkar Best Student Award
This award will be given to the paper presented at the IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications, with a honorarium of USD$500, by a student judged to be the most innovative related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation.