2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications
15-17 November 2021
2021 IEEE AP-S Tapan K. Sarkar Best Student Award
Description: This award is given to the paper presented by a student judged to be the most innovative related to the fields of antennas, electromagnetics and propagation presented at the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (IEEE CAMA).
Prize: The 2021 IEEE AP-S Tapan K. Sarkar Best Student Innovative Conference Paper Award consists of a monetary prize/honorarium of $500.
Eligibility: The recipient must be member of the IEEE and in good standing.
Basis for Judging: Factors to be considered for evaluation of the Tapan K. Sarkar Best student award will be determined primarily by the Technical program Committee associated with this conference. In addition, a larger version of the paper may be submitted to the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation and published after going through the usual review process for publication.
- All authors wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the regular 2021 IEEE CAMA paper submission process.
- To be considered, the submission must describe work as mentioned above.
- Innovative paper submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Paper Review Committee in the same manner as all other paper submissions.
- To be considered for the T.K. Sarkar Student award, the paper must be presented at the 2021 IEEE CAMA conference.
- Judging will be performed by a specially formed committee of experts. The winner will be announced, and the award presented during the 2021 IEEE CAMA.